- Inheritable custom attributes
- Notification channel driver for Telegram
- Notification channel driver for Microsoft Teams
- File delivery policies for agents
- Support for macro expansion in DCI retention time and polling interval
- Overall server performance improvements
- NXSL functionality improvements
- Multiple bugfixes
Debian / Ubuntu Packages
Both server and agent packages for all current versions of Debian and Ubuntu are available in our repository.
Check our Wiki for detailed guide.
Older versions can be found in archive.
Management Console Binaries
|Windows (x64)||nxmc-3.1.300-win32-x64.zip||MD5, GPG|
|Linux (x64)||nxmc-3.1.300-linux-gtk-x64.tar.gz||MD5, GPG|
|Mac OS X||nxmc-3.1.300.dmg||MD5, GPG|
|Web interface (war)||nxmc-3.1.300.war||MD5, GPG|
|Web interface (windows installer)||netxms-webui-3.1.300-x64.exe||MD5, GPG|
pub 1024D/508EE698 2005-05-30 Key fingerprint = B18B FBBC 6055 23AF 1AA0 7263 236B 4AEF 508E E698 uid NetXMS Security Officer email@example.com
Download it here or at keys.gnupg.net
Make sure that you have the right key, either by checking the fingerprint of that key with other sources or by checking that the key has been signed by a trustworthy other key.