- Automatic bind rules for clusters
- Improved clipboard support in web UI
- Improved access control logic for enter/leave/schedule maintenance
- Improved support for Cisco Nexus switches
- Added command line tool nxaevent for sending events to server via local agent
- Explicit boolean data type in NXSL
- Multiple bugfixes
Debian / Ubuntu Packages
Both server and agent packages for all current versions of Debian and Ubuntu are available in our repository.
Check our Wiki for detailed guide.
Older versions can be found in archive.
Management Console Binaries
|Windows (x64)||nxmc-3.7.130-win32-x64.zip||MD5, GPG|
|Linux (x64)||nxmc-3.7.130-linux-gtk-x64.tar.gz||MD5, GPG|
|Mac OS X||nxmc-3.7.130.dmg||MD5, GPG|
|Web interface (war)||nxmc-3.7.130.war||MD5, GPG|
|Web interface (windows installer)||netxms-webui-3.7.130-x64.exe||MD5, GPG|
pub 1024D/508EE698 2005-05-30 Key fingerprint = B18B FBBC 6055 23AF 1AA0 7263 236B 4AEF 508E E698 uid NetXMS Security Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Download it here or at keys.gnupg.net
Make sure that you have the right key, either by checking the fingerprint of that key with other sources or by checking that the key has been signed by a trustworthy other key.