Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Victor Kirhenshtein

#7021
Hi!

Check your project settings - in compilation options, you should have LIBNXMC_EXPORTS defined for libnxmc.

Best regards,
Victor
#7022
Yes, try to google for

"skipping incompatible" libmysqlclient.so "when searching for -lmysqlclient"

- it gives you a lot of compilation issues with various products.
#7023
Hello!

Looks like you either have only 32-bit MySQL binaries, or bug in NetXMS configure. All these libraries skipped because they are 32 bit, but NetXMS compiles as 64bit application on x64 platforms. Do you have libmysqlclient.so somewhere under /usr/lib64? Btw, quick google search on error message impress me that it's quite common problem on FC.

Best regards,
Victor
#7024
General Support / Re: E-mail notification escalation
November 12, 2008, 11:46:55 AM
No, this functionality presents from  the very beginning.

I'm working on 0.2.23 release, most likely it will be out this weekend.

Best regards,
Victor
#7025
General Support / Re: Agent unreachable and polled data
November 12, 2008, 11:44:05 AM
Hello!

It's in our wish list. I have some ideas of how to implement this, and will try to do it in one of next releases. Unfortunately, I cannot define precise time frame for implementing this feature right now.

Best regards,
Victor
#7026
Hello!

Probably the problem is with access rights - by default, NetXMS agent service runs under Local System account. Try to run it under domain user with sufficient rights.

Best regards,
Victor
#7027
General Support / Re: NetXMS SNMP Proxy
November 11, 2008, 05:26:38 PM
Just test it - there is a bug in SNMP proxy code - situation when host is an SNMP proxy for itself is handled incorrectly. I'll fix it.

Best regards,
Victor
#7028
General Support / Re: NetXMS SNMP Proxy
November 11, 2008, 05:18:21 PM
Quote from: Player1 on November 10, 2008, 02:27:22 PM
i'd like to use the netxms agent on host C as a snmp proxy to localhost (to itself - host C). this is because of the firewall.
the snmp agent status in the console remains "inactive", but i can snmpwalk to localhost on host C. i can't figure out why.

One more question: did you try snmpwalk from host C to host C IP address (not localhost)? Because NetXMS agent will send SNMP requests from hosts's IP address to it's own IP address, it will not use loopback.

Best regards,
Victor
#7029
General Support / Re: NetXMS SNMP Proxy
November 11, 2008, 03:54:16 PM
Hi!

I'll test this configuration later today or tomorrow.

Best regards,
Victor
#7030
Общие вопросы / Re: Unknown database syntax
November 11, 2008, 01:13:17 PM
Hi!

Since 0.2.22, you can set NetXMS ODBC database driver not to use unicode by adding

DBDrvParams = unicode=no

to your netxmsd.conf file. I have tested NetXMS server running on Ubuntu Linux with MS SQL 2005 via UNIX ODBC, and it works fine.


Best regards,
Victor
#7031
Доброе утро!

Для большого количества агентов желательно увеличить количество потоков, собирающих информацию. Попробуйте выставить параметры сервера (View -? Control Panel -> Server Configuration):

NumberOfStatusPollers = 75
NumberOfDataCollectors = 75
NumberOfConfigurationPollers = 10
NumberOfRoutingTablePollers = 20

Если не поможет, запустите пожалуйста сервер с ключом -D 7 (это включит отладочную информацию), и пришлите netxmsd.log (можно на dump - at - netxms.org).
#7032
General Support / Re: Database Structure
November 10, 2008, 08:03:31 PM
Hello!

Server caches last values for each DCI, so when console displays them, data is coming directly from server's memory, not from SQL database.
However, you may use something like this:

If you wish to get last values for all DCIs on given node, you can use the following query:


select A.item_id,A.ts,D.idata_value,I.description from
(
select item_id,max(idata_timestamp) as ts from netxms.idata_14 group by item_id
) A
join netxms.idata_14 AS D on A.item_id=D.item_id and D.idata_timestamp = A.ts
join netxms.items AS I on I.item_id = A.item_id


For node with id 14.

You can also define the stored procedure for retrieving last values for given node:

CREATE PROC LastValues
@Id integer
AS
EXEC ('
select A.item_id,A.ts,D.idata_value,I.description from
(
select item_id,max(idata_timestamp) as ts from netxms.idata_' + @Id + ' group by item_id
) A
join netxms.idata_' + @Id + ' AS D on A.item_id=D.item_id and D.idata_timestamp = A.ts
join netxms.items AS I on I.item_id = A.item_id'
)
GO


I'm not good in SQL, so probably there are better way to do this :)

Best regards,
Victor
#7033
General Support / Re: Trouble Compiling MIB
November 10, 2008, 07:08:36 PM
Hello!

Try to type TREND in lowercase.

Best regards,
Victor
#7034
Очень хорошо :) Поскольку повторить это у себя мне так и не удалось, и особых идей не было...
#7035
Feature Requests / Re: Templates EXPORT/IMPORT, ...
November 10, 2008, 04:55:11 PM
Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it.

Best regards,
Victor