Hi!
What is A, B, and "Location" - containers? If you need to calculate status of Location based on statuses of subcontainers A and B, the beset way is to use status calculation/propagation rules. If this is the case, tell me what statuses could have A and B, and I'll try to create rules for your requirement.
Best regards,
Victor
What is A, B, and "Location" - containers? If you need to calculate status of Location based on statuses of subcontainers A and B, the beset way is to use status calculation/propagation rules. If this is the case, tell me what statuses could have A and B, and I'll try to create rules for your requirement.
Best regards,
Victor

I agree that creating and binding objects from scripts is a very good idea. I'm not sure, however, that auto bind script is the best place to create additional objects. For network discovery purposes, additional hook will be better. For example, it can be done that way that for each newly added node system executes some script from library. Or take more generic approach, and allow script execution as action in event processing policy - that way you will be able to execute your script on each SYS_NODE_ADDED event, as well as do many other things for other events.